ADVICE TO BE FOLLOWED AFTER ASD
- Avoid doing heavy work, like lifting of heavy articles.
- Do regular physiotherapy exercises, like walking on level grounds for 10-15 minutes, raising and lowering of hands.
- Practice some meditation and relaxation techniques like listening to music, yoga etc…
- Avoid stressful situations and mental tension.
- Regular check of blood pressure, blood sugar and S. Cholesterol every month.
- Restrict fluid intake to 2000ml/day.
- Maintain Ideal body weight for height. If you are overweight reduce your weight on an urgent basis.
- If you feel chest pain or breathing difficulty, giddiness etc, immediately report to your local doctor or your surgeon.
- If there is any oozing from your chest wound or leg wound show it your local doctor and get it dressed.
- If you have persistent cough and a clicking noise in the chest wound show it to your local doctor.
- Follow your diet schedule and take your drugs regularly.
- Do not take ayurvedic or homeopathic drugs along with your present drug schedule.
- If your blood pressure and blood sugar is uncontrolled. Consult a local physician and get your drugs adjusted.
- Follow up visits. First visit after 1 month. After wards, once in every 3 months.
- Stop smoking, consumption of alcohol, red meat (beef, mutton) and sea food.
Height: 167cm weight: 50kg
Your ideal body weight for your height: 67 kg