Advice on Discharge:
- Check your PT / INR in a reliable laboratory or hospital every month and adjust the dose of Acitrom
- Take Acitrom tablet 1½ hour prior to food at 6 pm (in empty stomach).After taking the tablet should not consume anything upto 1 ½ hour.
- If there is excessive bleeding from the mouth, gums, coughing, passing motion or in the urine. Immediately stop the Acitrom and report to your local doctor.
- If there is excessive bruising or bluish red patches in the skin etc. Immediately report to a local doctor.
- Maintain your INR between (2.5 – 3.5) by adjusting the dose of Acitrom under guidance of a doctor.
- If you have persistent cough, fever, excessive breathlessness, palpitations, sweating or easy fatigability immediately report to your doctor.
- Restrict fluid intake to 1500ml – 1800 ml / day.,
- Follow your Physiotherapy schedule and Drug schedule regularly.
- If you have excessive weight gain, Pedal edema, abdominal distension, breathlessness etc report to your doctor.
- Please note whether your Valve clicks are heard regularly.
- Stop smoking, consumption of alcohol, red meat (beef, mutton) and sea food.
- Avoid use of all leafy vegetables (methi, palak,spinach,),tea, green tea, tomato, cauliflower and cabbage.
Height: 151cm, Weight: 47 kg
Your ideal body weight for your height: 51 kg