Advice on Discharge:
- Check your PT/INR in a reliable laboratory or hospital every month and adjust the dose of Warfarin.
- If there is excessive bleeding from the mouth, gums, coughing, passing motion or in the urine. Immediately stop the Warfarin and report to your local doctor.
- If there is excessive bruising or bluish red patches in the skin etc.. Immediately report to a local doctor.
- Maintain your INR between (2.5- 3.5).
- If you have persistent cough, fever, excessive breathlessness, palpitations, sweating or easy fatigability immediately report to your doctor.
- Restrict fluid intake to 1500ml- 1800 ml/day.
- Avoid excessive use of tomatoes, Cauliflower etc… in your diet.
- Follow your physiotherapy schedule and drug schedule regularly.
- If you have excessive weight gain, pedal edema, abdominal distension, breathlessness etc report to your doctor.
- Please note whether your Valve clicks are heard regularly.
- Stop red meat (beef, mutton) and sea food.
Height: 162 cm Weight: 65 kg
Your ideal body weight for your height: 62 kg