Advice on Discharge:
- Check your PT/INR in a reliable Laboratory or Hospital every month and adjust the dose of Actriom.
- If there is excessive bleeding from the mouth, gums, coughing, passing motion or in the urine. Immediately stop the Actriom and report to your local Doctor.
- If there is excessive bruising or bluish red patches in the skin etc. Immediately report to a local Doctor.
- Maintain your INR between (2.5 to 3.5) by adjusting the dose of Actriom under guidance of a Doctor.
- If you have persistent cough, fever, excessive breathlessness, palpitations, sweating or easy fatigability immediately report to your Doctor.
- Restrict fluid intake to 1500 ml to 1800 ml/day.
- Avoid excessive use of tomatoes, Cauliflower etc in your Diet.
- Follow your Physiotherapy schedule and Drug schedule regularly.
- If you have excessive weight gain, Pedal edema, abdominal distension, Breathlessness etc report to your Doctor.
- Please note whether your Valve clicks are heard regularly.
- Stop smoking, consumption of alcohol, red meat (beef, mutton) and sea food.
Height: 174cm Weight: 80kg
Your ideal body weight for your height: 74 kg